Iron Gate Winery is Located at 2540 Lynch Road Store in Mebane, NC
Monday – Friday 12:00 – 5:00
Saturday 12:00- 6:00
Sunday 1:00 – 6:00
Stop By For A Wine Tasting Today!
**Due to the number of wines we are currently tasting, please make plans to arrive at the winery at least one hour prior to closing. If a tasting is already in progress guests will still have enough time to complete a wine tasting (approximately 35-40 minutes) and check out by closing time.
Wine Tasting $7.00
Iron Gate Signature Glass $3.00
Monday – Friday 12:00-5:00
Saturday 12:00 – 6:00
We usually taste around ten wines during a normal tasting. Please arrive no later than one hour prior to closing to allow adequate time to enjoy our wine tasting experience.
The busiest time at our location is between 2-5 PM. Groups of 10 or more please call ahead.
Visiting The Winery
Experience our wines during the week at our tasting bar located in our gift shop.
Tours are on Saturday and Sunday only: On the weekend you will tour our processing area and have a seated wine tasting experience in our event center. Those under 21 are allowed in the gift shop area, however, they are not permitted in the seated group tastings.
Directions TO IRON GATE from I-40/I-85
2540 Lynch Store Road, Mebane, NC 27302
- From I-40/I-85 take exit 153 (HWY 119N)
- Follow HWY 119 N. / Fifth Street into Mebane.
- Cross railroad tracks, continue North on Fifth Street
- Follow Fifth Street to the Stop sign
- Turn Left at Stop sign onto Stagecoach Road, go 1 block to the stoplight
- Turn Right at the stoplight onto First Street/ Hwy 119 N
- Follow Hwy 119 N. approx. 2.5 miles
- Turn Right onto Lynch Store Road.
- The Winery is the 3rd driveway on the Left.
Get Directions From Your Location
Closed EASTER SUNDAY
Reopen on Easter Monday with Normal Hours.
Wednesday before Thanksgiving we will close at 5pm.
Closed Thanksgiving Day
Open Normal Hours Friday after Thanksgiving
CLOSED Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day
We will CLOSE AT 5PM on New Year’s Eve
CLOSED NEW YEAR’S DAY Jan. 1st